Join the Greater Portland Flute Society today, we now accept PayPal and credit cards!
The GPFS annual membership year runs from September 1st through August 31st. Deadline to be included in the membership roster is October 15th.
All GPFS members receive the following benefits:
GPFS Membership Categories Available:
- Adult Membership: $25
- Student Membership: $15 (full time students are eligible)
- Family Membership: $35 (entitles all immediate family members admission to GPFS Events at the GPFS Member rate)
- Patron Membership: $65 (includes two free tickets to the GPFS Event of your choice during the term of the membership, excluding limited enrollment participatory workshops
- Membership Plus can be added to any GPFS Membership Category above for an additional $5 per year. Membership Plus Members will have a link to their website, along with a brief description, added to the GPFS Website. For Members without a website, their listing may include a phone number and/or email address as well as a descriptive paragraph. Please be sure to include your website address, along with a brief generic description of the website (30 words or less) with your Membership Application.
Note: Acceptance into Membership Plus is at the discretion of the GPFS Webmaster and Board of Directors. All submissions will be published as is. If not submitted in a suitable format or length, submissions will be returned or edited at the Webmaster’s discretion
GPFS Flute Teachers List:
- In an effort to upgrade our services to GPFS Members, our GPFS Flute Teachers’ List is available on our Flute Teachers page. Easy accessibility of the list and more frequent revisions is a great service to members looking for a flute teacher. GPFS flute teachers will also benefit from the list being more widely available to the community, reaching more potential students. We will continue to include a printed GPFS Flute Teachers’ List in one of the Fall newsletters sent to our members.
- In order to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, we’re asking GPFS flute teachers wanting to be included on the GPFS Flute Teachers’ List to fill out a GPFS Flute Teachers’ List Application annually. This form can be printed and submitted with your Print and Mail Membership Application, or completed in the on-line application below.
- Flute teachers with multiple studio locations should fill out a separate form for each studio location.
|PayPal Note: If you
have difficulty adding multiple items to your PayPal shopping cart, clear the cookies and temporary files in your browser and try again.
On-line GPFS Membership Application/Renewal:
Use this form to apply for membership or renew your membership on-line.
We accept credit cards as well as PayPal payments. If you don't wish to use the on-line application, use the Print and Mail form below.
GPFS Flute Teachers List:
If you wish to be on the GPFS Flute Teachers List, this form should be submitted at the same time as your Membership Application or Renewal above. Flute teachers with multiple studio locations should complete information for each studio and add each of them to your cart. You will be charged 1 cent per listing, as Paypal requires each item to have a price.
Yes! I'd like to donate to the Greater Portland Flute Society to help support promising flutists through a tax-deductible donation to the GPFS Study Grant Program or toward General Programming. Please make your selection below and enter the donation amount under "Quantity" on the Shopping Cart.
View Cart, or Check Out and Pay: